Friday, December 2, 2011

Exiled by Matthew Merrick - Review


From Goodreads: 
234 pages
Published July 1st 2011 by M.R. Merrick 


Chase Williams is a demon hunter in the Circle, or at least he was supposed to be. Failing to develop any elemental magic on his fifteenth birthday left him exiled in a world full of half-demons, and no hunters to protect him. 


When Chase discovers the Circle's plan to unlock a portal and unleash pure-blood demons into the world, he vows to stop them. Knowing he can't do it alone however, he accepts help from Rayna, a sexy witch with an attitude and a secret. 


As the pair attempt to stop the Circle, Chase realizes working with a demon is only half the battle. When they find themselves in the middle of the Circle's plan, it leaves one of them to decide what their friendship is worth, and the other's life depending on it.

Find the AWESOME #LadiesMan M.R. Merrick on the web: Website | Twitter | Goodreads

I received an e-copy of Exiled from  the author for an honest review.
Review: 5x5

WOW! Let me just say that I totally loved this story!! You have demon hunters, demons, witches, warlocks, halfies, and The Circle. This is an action packed thrill ride that will blow your socks off.

Chase, well he is just an intense character! He is fiercely loyal to his mother and slowly comes to trust some others. He has a great personality and you will like him instantly!  Chase' mother has the same great personality as her son or should I say he gets that from her? They are on their own and it's her and him always.

Step in Rayna, she throws a wrench in his life, but in a good way. She is an amazing character and I can't wait to see more of her!

The story line is a great original spin on things and takes you at a fast pace. The world building is spot on and the world created will leave you in awe. Get this book NOW and enjoy the ride!! 

5 comments:

  1. What about Willy??? He was my favorite character. Great review! I can't wait to reac Shift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, first i love the cover, second your review has be stoked to read this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea!!! *head desk* I do Love willy!! he was an awesome part of the story... jeeeze how could I leave him out? Must.Fix.It.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cover! I broke down and broke my book buying ban for this book last week! Now I need to read it. That was partly why I was on a ban I need to read the ones that I have...Plus my husband is getting a little irritated! But I SO want to read this book! Maybe this week...

    ReplyDelete
  5. um, of course Andrea's fav character would be named Willy.. she's all about the willys ya know.

    This cover makes me want to be a tree hugger.. literally.. I love that tree.. can I hug it please???

    Anyhoo... I have a sneaky sexpition this book will be arriving in my PO box soon to read.. thanks to our Willy loving girl. After being sucked into tweets with the awesome author, i remembered I have been wanting to read this one.. looking foward to starting it. :) Yay!

    Although.. I"m not sure I want my sock knocked off, it's kinda cold this time of year. :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...