Monday, September 17, 2012

Revolution by Shelly Crane Tour Stop *Guest Blogger*


Welcome to the last day of the Revolution Tour *sad face*

Today though I have Guest Blogger Mercedes!! Who is absolutely a devout Shelly Crane Fan :) 



Revolution : A Collide Novel
The final book in the series!!


Blurb:
In the fourth and final installment, everything is on the line. Merrick's life is in the balance and Lily is their only hope. Ellie and her new powers are miraculous, but also problematic; if she's with the bunker family, they won't be able to sense when the Lighters are there. There are many new members to the bunker and sparks will fly, and with the food shortage, they will all have plenty to deal with. Miguel is intrigued with Rylee, her past and her spunk. Ryan and Elli are barely scratching the surface of their relationship. Cain and Lillian will have to deal with Daniel, who has no qualms about showing his true feelings for her. And Sherry and Merrick…what will happen to this happenstance family who have worked so hard to come together? Can they all survive? Can they all withstand the new enemy that is right outside their door? Can they beat the Lighters, once and for all… 




Author Bio:  Shelly is a YA author from a small town in Georgia and loves everything about the south. She is wife to a fantastical husband and stay at home mom to two boisterous and mischievous boys who keep her on her toes. They currently reside in everywhere USA as they happily travel all over with her husband's job. She loves to spend time with her family, binge on candy corn, go out to eat at new restaurants, buy paperbacks at little bookstores, site see in the new areas they travel to, listen to music everywhere and also LOVES to read.
Her own books happen by accident and she revels in the writing and imagination process. She doesn't go anywhere without her notepad for fear of an idea creeping up and not being able to write it down immediately, even in the middle of the night, where her best ideas are born.






Guest blog : 
by Mercedes Rodrigeuz

"*Extremely flushed and in complete "fan girl" mode*
I can't believe I have the opportunity to interview the AMAZING Shelly Crane. So, before I keep jumping and bouncing all around the room, let's get the show started.  
         
 1. In your books we can enjoy different characters' POV. Which ones would you say are the easiest and hardest to write and why?


   I would say the female protag is the easiest for me. The other females in the books are definitely the hardest wot write, but I'm not really sure why. 

2. If you have to choose, would you be an Ace, a Lighter or a Devoured?

   ACE!!! Hands down. Hello, Caleb....

3. I know this would be like asking which one of your children you love more but.. Do you have a favorite character? Could be one per series or in general.

   Sherry from Collide, Maggie from Significance, Eli from Devour.  

4. If you were in a similar situation to Maggie's, (I mean being human and don't being able to get your "Significance's mark") would you decide to get a tattoo like she did?

   Yep!! I don't have any tattoos to date, but I'd love to get one. 

5. What do you imagine yourself doing, if you weren't writing your (*ahem* incredible) books?

   I'd still be a stay at home mom.  

6. Have you ever experienced any "writer's block"? If so, what did you do to get pass it?

   I get asked this alot and honestly, I've never had writer's block before. I don't foresee this either as ideas and book stuff are constantly invading my brain. I would have no idea what to do to pass it except just keep writing. Even if it's stupid or silly, just write until it makes sense again. 

7. You always end your posts and wish your readers "happy endings", do you believe you've found yours?

   ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY! My husband is the best there is. We've been married for 11 1\2 years now, but I knew within a couple weeks of dating him I was going to marry that boy. And I did :) He is amazing.

(Now let's get random..) 

 8. Have any of your dreams become true recently? (Besides The Vampire Diaries' new season coming soon.)


   Haha! Yes, Damon coming back into my living room will be a dream come true! :) But also, this whole...book thing. I never knew this was a dream of mine until I just kind of dove in. and now I'm here and I'm looking around baffled in aw of the amazing fans and authors I've gotten to hear from and know. I wonder if I'm still sleeping and I'll wake up one day ;)

9. Just a bunch of random.. Do you have: a favorite planet? a book boyfriend? a place in the world you can't wait to visit?

    Planet? Jupiter. I loved to go there, I think... Book Boyfriend? Callum from Callum & Harper by Fisher Amelie.... Place? Hawaii

10. I'd let you choose this one.. Is there anything in special you'd like your readers to know?

   That to call you amazing would be the understatement of the century. I read every comment, ever email, every review and pour over all of your words with a smile. Thank you for all that you've said and done for me. I TRULY appreciate you. Each and every one of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...